[Discuss] $10,000 Infy Maker Awards

Stephanie Santoso stephanie.santoso at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 18:51:15 UTC 2017

Hi OSHWAers,

I hope you're doing well! I wanted to send through some details about Infy
Maker Awards, a competition to provide $10K awards to makers working on
social impact projects. This being hosted by Infosys Foundation USA.

The deadline for the competition is this Tues. Feb. 28th, so there is still
time to participate. The application process is pretty straightforward-
I've included more details below.

Thanks!

Best,

Steph
--
Stephanie Santoso

*www.stephaniesantoso.com <http://www.stephaniesantoso.com>*

----------

Infosys Foundation USA has launched its second year of the Infy Maker
Awards competition to provide $10,000 to adult Makers who are working on
social impact projects and tackling important challenges. This year’s
themes are education, health, environmental sustainability and combating
hunger. *The deadline for applying is Feb. 28, 2017.*

Applying for an Infy Maker Award is very easy:

   -

   Visit www.infymakers.com
   -

   Upload a 90 second video and a photo
   -

   Answer several questions about your project and the problem you’re
   trying to solve
   -

   Press submit!

*Applicants must be 18 or older (19 if you’re in AL or NE) and a U.S.
resident to be eligible for an Infy Maker Award.

If you’re a Maker with an innovative solution, we hope you’ll apply! And
please feel free to spread the word and share this with others who might be
interested in participating. Below are several messages that you can use on
social media, if you like:

   -

   Have a Maker project in ed, health, environmental sustainability or
   combating hunger? Enter to win 10K: infymakers.com
   <http://www.infymakers.com/>  #whyimake
   -

   Infosys Foundation USA is supporting Makers having a social impact in
   their communities: infymakers.com <http://www.infymakers.com/> #whyimake
   -

   Makers are tackling local and global problems- Infosys Foundation USA is
   supporting them with $10K awards! infymakers.com #whyimake