[Discuss] Request for Comments: Digital DIY: Legal Challenges & Solutions Practised Report

Antoine C. smallwindturbineproj.contactor at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 14:00:33 UTC 2016

Hi Luke.
Thank you for your return.
I agree with you. What you write is correct.
But the purpose is not to move from the law to how our heart interprete
it, but to stay at the law level. And the law in my country is
ab-so-lu-tly different from "copyright". As in the culture of my friends
of islands of south pacific.
Copyright is a legal term. This term does not exist in some country. The
increase of copyleft, increases also the copyright domination. In my
country the term is "intellectual property", and it is deeply graved in
our culture. If you come with a "copyright" term, some people will say
"encore ces putains d'ricains qui viennent nous faire chier !!!", and it
is not good, it is not peaceful. Respecting local culture is very
important, including their legal terms and deep legal history. If not,
people could turn agressive, repulsive, or, a dominant position could
appear.
So the term copyright, whatever the 3.1. sections takes an "s" in order
to indicate that there are different "copyright", is not correct because
it is like it erases all other rights only because the copyright has a
dominant position.
Anyway, what you "say" is correct, and I respect it.
Love and Peace,
Freely,
Antoine C.