[Discuss] Open Source Ecological Housing

Kostas Latoufis latoufis at power.ece.ntua.gr
Wed Jul 6 08:53:28 UTC 2016

 Hi Catarina,

 This looks like a really promising project! We would be interested to
 join the initiative.

 With the Rural Electrification Research Group (RurERG) we do work in
 open source renewable energy systems for micro-generation. We develop
 technologies like small wind and pico hydro turbines, and data logging
 systems for such applications. Have a look here https://rurerg.net/

 With the Nea Guinea NPO, we organize training courses for building
 small wind turbines and designing off-grid systems. Have a look here
 http://neaguinea.org/

 Cheers,
 Kostas

--
 Kostas Latoufis

 National Technical University of Athens (NTUA)
 Power Division - Electrical Energy Systems Laboratory
 Rural Electrification Research Group - www.rurerg.net
 Smart grids Research Unit ECE NTUA - www.smartrue.gr
 Nea Guinea NPO - www.neaguinea.org
 tel: +30 772 1499