[Discuss] CERN Open Source Hardware Survey

Pietari Kauttu Pietari.Kauttu at cern.ch
Wed Jul 6 13:09:03 UTC 2016

CERN Knowledge Transfer Group is investigating the impact of OSHW as a knowledge transfer tool. We invite you to participate in this brief survey that investigates various aspects of the impact of OSHW. Completing the survey takes about 10 minutes. Link:
CERN Knowledge Transfer Survey on Open Source Hardware<https://www.webropolsurveys.com/S/783B1E4F3938AF34.par>
The results of the survey will be posted on CERN websites and made available through OSHWA.

We very much appreciate your contribution, thank you in advance!
Pietari Kauttu
Knowledge Transfer Officer, Knowledge Transfer Group
CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
CH-1211 Geneva 23
Switzerland
Tel. +41 75 411 1057
www.cern.ch/knowledgetransfer<http://www.cern.ch/knowledgetransfer>