[Discuss] Careers in OS Hardware Communities

Andrew Quitmeyer andrew.quitmeyer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 17:27:45 UTC 2015

I second having a list like that would be great from the employer end too.
I don't know about the general availability of OSHW jobs in general, but at
Comingle we are hoping to be hiring soon (for many positions that wouldn't
even need direct access to a Fab lab). It would be nice to hire from a pool
of people already dedicated to OSHW when looking for new employees.