[Discuss] Careers in OS Hardware Communities

Emmanuel Mayssat emayssat at epicsqt.org
Wed Apr 22 19:57:44 UTC 2015

Emily, (and Others,)

We am currently writing a grant application to submit to the US Department of Energy (DOE) to financially support an OH effort similar to the one started at CERN.
Technically, the hardware we are interested in is control system hardware, but that's not relevant since we need non-engineering help.
We need to develop supporting documents (slide deck, grant application, ROI analysis, etc.) and promote the idea in the US scientific community.
Are you or is anyone interested? If so, email me privately.

Best,
--
Emmanuel Mayssat