[Discuss] Fw: New initiative in India based on open source hardware

chris chris at rp3d.com
Thu Apr 23 03:21:47 UTC 2015

Dear Girish,

We can provide low cost 3D Printer from Shenzhen, China. If you want,
please have a look of our website.
http://www.rp3d.com
Thanks.

Regards,
Chris
在 2015/1/22 16:31, girish m 写道:

--
Regards,
Chris | Manager | Mobile: +86 13316560709

T:0086-755-28700806|F:0086-755-28700806-808|E:chris at rp3d.com/Skype:chris_rp3d.com

Shenzhen RP3D Technology Co.Ltd
Desktop 3D Printer & Parts& filament Produce,Design and Sale

Add: First floor,Building D, Ganghua High Tech Park, No.80, Lixin Road,Danzhutou,Longgang District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, CHN.518000

广东省深圳市龙岗区丹竹头立信路80号对面港华高科技园D栋一层      邮编:518000