[Discuss] OSHWA creates one database to rule them all ...

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 04:58:00 UTC 2014

Okay, yeah, there's a lot there; kind of a learning curve. It looks like
you're modeling a network of processes and resources, which looks
more-or-less identical to the approach I'm working with which uses states
and changes, and I also think that "recipes" are a perfect metaphor :) My
thing is just focused on the project instructions though.

How do you get everyone everywhere to check-out and check-in their tasks in
real time?

Is it accurate to say that you're setting up a kind of SaaS business where
you provide people with infrastructure (accounting, project management,
storage, payment processing, etc) in return for a cut of their revenue?

>>> http://bshambaugh.org/eispp/EISPP_OPM3.pdf
>>> http://bshambaugh.org/eispp/EISPP_OPM_fresnel_gss_rawbase_reafull.pdf

>>> (http://www.sensorica.co/),
>>> https://www.ethereum.org/) ...for smart
>>> contracts...etc...
>>>
>>> Triples may be edited...preferably by editing visually ...using
>>> Hollenbachs web widgets
>>> (thesis_hollenbach.pdf [presented earlier])
>>>
>>> Provenance ... concurrent version control (like git or github) for the
>>> instances of ontologies (and
>>> perhaps ontologies themselves) with R &W Base (ldow2013-paper-01.pdf)
>>>
>>> Make requests to buy something using VRM (
>>> http://projectdanube.org/videos/video-the-three-
>>> visions/) .... select products or parts expressed as instances of
>>> (
>>> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/SimplePartWhole/simple-part-whole-relations-