[Discuss] Translation to Spanish for "Best Practices for Open-Source Hardware"

Mario Gómez mxgxw.alpha at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 19:13:56 UTC 2013

Hi Catarina!

I don't think that this version is going to have more changes, but let's
wait a week more to see if there are any new comments. If not, we would be
very happy if you include the translation on your website. The credits of
the people that helped with this are included at the end of the translation.

Regards,
Mario