[Discuss] Translation to Spanish for "Best Practices for Open-Source Hardware"

Mario Gómez mxgxw.alpha at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 23:28:05 UTC 2013

Hi Cameron!

Thanks for your reply,

For me it's not a problem to translate it to Spanish (I'm a native speaker)
I just really want to know if there is anything written already so I'm not
duplicating efforts.

Lets see if there if anyone here that have tried it before, if not, then I
can make the translation and use then use duolingo.com to see if the
crowd-translation helps to correct any "interpretation mistakes".

Regards,
Mario