[Discuss] Translation to Spanish for "Best Practices for Open-Source Hardware"

Cameron Adamez cameron at suspectdevices.com
Mon Sep 9 23:13:09 UTC 2013

Hi Mario!
There are quite a few Spanish speakers in this community, if you go to individual forums and IRC channels. I can also post a request to the Latinas in Computing list to see if anyone is interested.

Duolingo.com has an interesting feature where you can submit a document to be crowd-translated. Does that sound like a good idea?

-Cameron