[Discuss] Github/hardware (Was Re: discuss Digest, Vol 10, Issue 99)

Cameron Adamez cameron at suspectdevices.com
Tue Mar 26 22:49:46 UTC 2013

I've had issues pulling change requests for my projects. As there's no way for me to cherry-pick changes and since I haven't started writing a diff program for Eagle files, I've had my board accidentally clobbered or mangled via pull requests. I found the correct settings for binary files for Eagle 5, but pull requests were still arduous after that.

There are many software developers who play with hardware sometimes. Not all of them are savory folk but there are more people out there who would probably help out if you could show them how it would benefit their weekend chicken coop door project ;)

Cameron Adamez