[Discuss] discuss Digest, Vol 10, Issue 92

Marketply contact at marketply.org
Sat Mar 23 00:27:27 UTC 2013

My pleasure!

The (3) had seemed to mean to me an option for "meh", although I selected it
mostly when either unsure and other times when it seemed "meh".

I really love what you're planning though, helping people make sense of the info
chaos in open hardware would be a leap in a great direction! We'll definitely be
networking with your project and contributing.

Best,

Marino