[Discuss] discuss Digest, Vol 10, Issue 92

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 00:00:38 UTC 2013

Marino,

That's exactly the kind of feedback I need! Since I wrote it, of course I
know what it's supposed to be, but I don't know how other people will
interpret things at first glance.

I was intending for the (3) to be the Don't Know/Not Sure answer since it's
right in between (1) and (5). Thanks for pointing out that it's unclear.

Cheers,
Matt