[Discuss] open hardware documentation survey

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 01:12:06 UTC 2013

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 7:35 PM, Jonathan Cline <jncline at gmail.com> wrote:

> Amazing that seemingly all attempts at standardization efforts these days
> start with "so I just started a NEW website" (with some funky domain/URL no
> one will remember)...

There have been so many "github for hardware" attempts that it's really
funny at this point. Most of them don't even support git support. Some of
them decided to just use github's api. Others have just had marketing
pages. Most of the proposals are ignored by (nearly) everyone and never
reviewed.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507