[Discuss] open hardware documentation survey

Marketply contact at marketply.org
Fri Mar 22 10:31:06 UTC 2013

Hello Matt, I do names! Here are a few and their availability:

.com, .net, .org

hardwaregraphy
fabgraphy
toolgraphy
buildgraphy
makegraphy

.net, .org

schemaware
draftware

.org

frameware
crowdware
makeware

Your survey is really thorough! I thought it was going to be mostly about
personal questions, so maybe you should push them to the back to prevent people
from jumping to conclusions about the rest of the survey.

I wrote suggestions on some of the pages, one in particular is the survey needs
an option for "not sure". Because you're forced to choose an answer even if you
don't understand the question.

Best,

~Marino