[Discuss] Suggestions for the OSHWA website and FAQ?

malcolm stanley a.malcolm.stanley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 00:23:52 UTC 2012

some of these good ideas may be more appropriate for a Wiki;
that would allow fair comment and contribution by members without placing
the actual association in a position of judgement.
also, I believe that if we do not crowdsource such knowledge we will all
end up the poorer for it.
malcolm stanley

google.voice:  215.821.6252
Cell: 267.251.9479   <------------- new