[Discuss] Suggestions for the OSHWA website and FAQ?

Alicia Gibb pip at nycresistor.com
Mon Sep 24 22:43:18 UTC 2012

David has been instrumental to getting the existing FAQs up. Thank you
David!

I agree, it may be good to speak up about those unspoken rules. It seems
there is a fair bit of confusion around those.

The list of companies sounds cool, but we don't want to get into situation
where oshwa becomes a judge or gate keeper of what is and isn't, and rather
remains an educational source about open source hardware. But we like
celebration! I'll be celebrating several factoids about open source
hardware companies at the summit. We are also talking about a repo that
could include any and all oshw projects that people upload themselves.
Basically a virtual library full of open source hardware goodness :) But I
am off topic, that's a project not a FAQ.

See you all at the summit!

Alicia