[Discuss] Open Hardware defintion and eagle files

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 14 14:45:36 UTC 2012

Yes of course, you dont need it. If someone knows someone from eagle
please raise this issue, see the cc community thread for a detailed
discussion. My personal conclusion is that the dtd serves as a header
file and it is not copyrightable, and if it was the added restrictions
are incompatible with cc.
mike