[Discuss] Open Hardware defintion and eagle files

Andrew Plumb andrew at plumb.org
Fri Sep 14 14:43:14 UTC 2012

Bare in mind that the eagle.dtd is not required to "decode" the schematic or layout XML files, only "validate" them as per what the Eagle tools expect. XML is nice & generic that way.

The file is a useful reference, but good catch on the terms that make it undesirable to use directly in FOSS EDA options.

Andrew.

--

"The future is already here.  It's just not very evenly distributed" -- William Gibson

Me: http://clothbot.com/wiki/