[Discuss] Who is the OSHWA, members and membership,

Andrew Stone stone at toastedcircuits.com
Mon Aug 13 02:38:58 UTC 2012

I'm trying to get my head around how to promote and educate about OSHW
without promoting a specific product.  I mean the first thing anyone is
going to say is "show me something cool :-)"... and anyway a picture is
worth 1k words.

Regardless, somehow plenty of nonprofits somehow manage to walk the line
between promotion and use of products.  For example, a "sponsors" page...