[Discuss] "ask a lawyer" video open-source hardware, trademarks and more (and altium interview coming up)

Jeffrey Warren jeff at publiclab.org
Thu Mar 16 20:30:42 UTC 2017

Hi, just want to say I love the "ask a lawyer" idea. Kudos!

Sometimes I've heard different things from different lawyers, especially
where the law isn't clear or hasn't been applied to a new concept (and had
time to set some precedents and such). Curious on your thoughts, and maybe
that's a question for a lawyer itself?

Best,
Jeff