[Discuss] OSHW Talk Next Week in Portland, OR

Stephano Cetola stephano.cetola at linux.intel.com
Wed Feb 15 13:45:09 UTC 2017

Hey All,

This is just a head's up that I'll be giving a talk next week at the
Embedded Linux Conference in Portland Oregon entitled "Transforming
New Product Development with Open Hardware".

http://sched.co/9IuJ

I'll be discussing how I've worked with OSHW over the past 5 or so
years, in big companies and small ones. I'll also be talking about
how the hacker ethos can be used to develop new products, or when
that fails spectacularly, how to learn from your mistakes.

Hope to see you there.

Cheers,
Stephano