[Discuss] Attempt of free licence for hardware, respecting current free licences

Antoine C. smallwindturbineproj.contactor at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 11:51:52 UTC 2017

Hello all,

From my side, humbly, I've designed a Free Hardware licence, which is
still under "alpha RC" development stage. Currently, it is written in
French. Sorry for that. Since January 2017, when its first publications
started, I've received some returns. However, if you mind to give me
yours, it will be really nice.

You can download the terms and conditions of this text following its
shorted URL [1] or its full URL[2]

Please, consider this work as an experimental work, even if some people
have already told me that this licence is completely operational, and
seems working.

I've scheduled to translate it in english before the end of this 2017
semester. If you are not French speaker, please, be patient.

Love and Peace,

Freely,

Antoine C.

[1]: https://frama.link/FabLib-LAL-V00-20-Rev144-AlphaRC

[2]:
https://framagit.org/materiel-libre/materiel-libre/raw/3-on-devrait-essayer-de-rediger-un-premier-texte-ultra-simple-articulant-licences-libres-existantes-et-fabrications/licence-materiel-libre/licence-incubation/mix-FLOS-licences-et-OHL/proto-fablib-lal/FabLib-LAL-00.20-Rev144-PreAlphaReleaseCandidate.tar.gz