[Discuss] 300K funding for open hardware & open source software?

Plusea hannah at plusea.at
Tue Sep 13 11:48:12 UTC 2016

dear osh list,

does anybody know of current funding/investment opportunities for a project involving open hardware & open source software? more specifically a pair of gloves <http://mimugloves.com/> for gesturally composing and performing electronic music. we’ve been unsuccessfully looking for over a year now, and might have to give up on moving forward with any kind of production. our current estimate for what we need to finalise design for production and make a first run is close to $300K.

please share any ideas.

thank you,
hannah

Hannah Perner-Wilson