[Discuss] Call for ideas for the new Open Hardware Certification logo

Antoine C smallwindturbineproj.contactor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 07:23:53 UTC 2016

Hi Jeff.
Some French people ask me where they could find preliminary drafts of
the current official Open Hardware Logo, in order to see the many ideas
posted, as a way to get inspirations from both, what was posted, and
what should not be proposed in order to avoid confusion with current
official logos.
Could you give us the links where those drafts were posted on OSHWA web
site (or elsewhere) ?
I will tranfer this information to people.
Or, you may include this information into the text of the call on the
OSHWA web page.
What do you think ?
Love and Peace
in Freely