[Discuss] Call for ideas for the new Open Hardware Certification logo

Emilio Velis contacto at emiliovelis.com
Thu Mar 17 15:33:27 UTC 2016

How about if you only use the text from the logo? "Open Hardware" and a
lower caption with something like "compliant" or "verified"? This would
mean that the open hardware logo can have a text-only version which can be
used for certain applications such as this one. Also, having a completely
new logo made for the certification would damage the cost of opportunity
for the current trademark, I would think.