[Discuss] curious statement on github about oshwa certiification

Nancy Ouyang nouyang at mit.edu
Fri Jul 8 10:41:06 UTC 2016

Oh huh, shows what I know about what all is going on. I hadn't looked too
much in detail because I've been cc0'ing all my (rather useless) stuff.
I guess I assumed http://www.oshwa.org/definition/ was reflected in a
license of some kind, but now that I'm reading it again, it explicitly
talks about "licenses compatible with this definition".
In any case, yea, more disambiguation about TAPR OHL and CERN OHL and its
relationship to OSHWA and OSHW and OSHWA certification (which I am clearly
not qualified at this instant to do) would be nice.
Thanks,
--Nancy

~~~
narwhaledu.org, educational robots <http://gfycat.com/ExcitableLeanAkitainu>