[Discuss] Open Source Ecological Housing

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 15:29:00 UTC 2016

I'm working on a documentation system inspired by the unique needs of OSHW.
It's new and rough. If you're still looking for an adequate solution we
should talk about it because I'm forming a startup to host and expand this.
github.howstr.com

I've been working on the problem since before I attended the DocJam and
wrote the LifeTrac instructions. There is just so much potential in the
open source approach to hardware. What y'all have been able to achieve
using the old and busted options is impressive and with a modern, custom
option we can actually manifest all that potential.