[Discuss] Open Source Ecological Housing

Catarina Mota catarina at openmaterials.org
Fri Jul 1 13:07:48 UTC 2016

Antoine: what a nice dome. Great to see that they are documenting too. I've
been following your wind turbine project - it's great. We're think of
adding wind power next year. We should talk soon.

Mike: yes, excellent point. Documentation access and findability is one of
the big challenges with OSHW. We're leaning towards using github at the
moment. Though it may turnout we need to create a platform similar to
Thingiverse. But first let's see what we can do with existing tools :)