[Discuss] Economic value / non value of OSH work

Antoine, as a contact of a free smallwindturbine project smallwindturbineproj.contactor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 14:33:16 UTC 2014

Thank you Franz for this long additional and detailed shared comments.
Added to the other part of the discussion (same title without RE:), the
sideview all of this, could generate great non-conventional, but reliable,
solutions.
It might be great to keep on think of it.
Freelly,
Antoine