[Discuss] Going open source. Need assistance

J. Simmons jrs at mach30.org
Tue Sep 9 12:17:38 UTC 2014

Pablo,

My pleasure.  And thanks for the feedback on ODE.  I will take it back to
the project leader.  Our ultimate hope is to have the site be scalable from
small one person projects all the way to highly distributed projects with
many teams working different aspects of the design (it's a tall order, but
I think it could really fill a need for project hosting).

 -J