[Discuss] Going open source. Need assistance

Pablo Kulbaba pablokulbaba at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 00:57:51 UTC 2014

Hi David. The provided link solved many questions.
One that is pending is:
-Do I have to register somewhere the design? I mean, is there some web
where to upload the design files, and that place would serve as a
repository to check that that design is originally OSH and that cannot
be copyrighted? Or is it just enough to put the OSH Logo, and the
license in every 2D sketch, and post that same license in website where
the files are allocated?

Hope I've made myself clear.

--
PabloK