[Discuss] OSHWA creates one database to rule them all ...

Dr. Peter Troxler trox at fabfolk.com
Sat Sep 6 15:57:58 UTC 2014

On 6 Sep 2014, at 17:47, Joshua Pearce <professor.pearce at gmail.com> wrote:
> OSHWA creates one database to rule them all

folks might be interested that in the context of Fab Labs I am working on a system of linked open data to connect various repositories of Fab Lab projects

currently this is specifically geared towards Fab Lab projects, but I think such a system could also be promoted under the auspices of OSHWA.

questions and comments are welcome and anyone interested should get in touch with me in the first place.

/ Peter Troxler