[Discuss] Publish OSHW with CC0?

Dr. Peter Troxler trox at fabfolk.com
Wed Nov 5 18:44:00 UTC 2014

On 5 Nov 2014, at 15:43, Andrew Katz <Andrew.Katz at moorcrofts.com> wrote:

>  I’m sure that car manufacturers would love a system which gave them complete control over the used car market, and allowed them to intervene every time someone wanted to sell a used car.

I would guess that this is one of the drivers behind all this talk about the "connected car" ... I know for a fact (because a friend has measured that) that premium German makes do send a mobile phone signal even when switched off and off battery

Dreaming on about technical solutions ... why could one not use a Google image search to find documentation?

/ Peter