[Discuss] Publish OSHW with CC0?

Roy Nielsen amrset at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 14:28:58 UTC 2014

Hello,

I would think that if this kind of effort would be successful, some heavy
lobbying would be required.  Meaning full time people engaging lawmakers.
Meaning some real money involved.

Or some corporate sponsors willing to help with the process.  Or some
combination of the two.

Do you think fundraising for this worthy of some kind of crowdsourcing?  Do
you think anyone would be willing to lead the charge or know of a company
that might be willing to help?

I have a variety of career goals that don't include politics :)

Regards,
-Roy