[Discuss] 3D printing patents

Robert Cornell bobnet604 at gmail.com
Wed May 14 04:33:58 UTC 2014

Sorry to follow up my own post, I used the term 'wide ranging'.

I had a look at MakerBot's other patents. http://goo.gl/hKbmyU

Downloadable three-dimensional models, Networked three-dimensional
printing, Augmented three-dimensional printing and my personal favorite:
Fabrication of objects with enhanced structural characteristics. Thats
basically finite element analysis of a fabricated object.

I'd laugh but I can't hear myself think over the sound of the brakes being
applied to my business model.

Rob
--
openpart.co.uk