[Discuss] OSHW Quick Reference Guide
amgibb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 19:13:03 UTC 2014
OSHWA has developed a Quick Reference Guide.
The folder contains:
- a checklist for opening your project
- a May and Must poster to remind the community of what must be done to
consider a project open hardware and what other options you may use.
- a folder of many different file types of the open source hardware logo.
- a copy of the open source hardware definition and best practices
- a "What is Open Source Hardware" infographic
You can find the Google drive folder here:
We are open to additions / edits / feedback.
Also here's the blog post:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the discuss