[Discuss] Legal Meetup Nov. 11th in NYC

FREE SMALL WIND TURBINE PROJECT PEOPLE smallwindturbineproj.contactor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 18:25:04 UTC 2013

Hi Alicia.
Thank you for having take time to answer, even so the title of your topic
was not exactly the subject I mentioned.
It's great to read that "Simone Cicero has been working on a program to
create international branches".
Do you know if there is a "specific place" to discuss of FLOSH
"internationalization" ? Or should we simply create a topic on this list ?
What would be preferable according to OSHWA ?
Freely
Antoine