[Discuss] Legal Meetup Nov. 11th in NYC

Alicia Gibb pip at nycresistor.com
Mon Oct 28 17:53:05 UTC 2013

Antoine,
Simone Cicero has been working on a program to create international
branches. Once we have the formal process in place, any geographical area
will be able to sign up under the OSHWA roof. He is in Italy, and requests
are coming in from several European countries interested in building their
own branches. I'm not sure if all branches will want to be one European
branch or be separate based on country. I think it would depend on how
similar or different each country's IP laws are and what the structure for
openness has been?

Cheers,
Alicia