[Discuss] FREE SMALL WIND TURBINE PROJECT PEOPLE

Daniel Connell sugarandfat at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 07:47:56 UTC 2013

Hi all.
I'm pretty much finished the construction tutorial for my open source
scrap made build of the Lenz2 vawt design. It's about $30 in materials,
two days work, and can take at least 105 km wind. Should be about 40%
mechanically efficient and I'm also in the process of figuring how best
to hook it to an alternator (probably a car alt for simplicity and cost
sake) or some kind or pump for irrigation and cooling.

It'll all be going up to http://solarflower.org once it's done, which
should be next week some time.

Daniel.