[Discuss] Open Hardware Toolchain Survey

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 15:47:48 UTC 2013

Okay, you guys are already aware of this survey so I don't think I need to
much preamble.

This is the final draft that I'm pushing out to as many open hardware
developers as I can think of. It would be great if you could send it to
anyone you know of as well. Asking them to fill out the survey is also a
good chance to let them know about the DocJam and invite them to join the
general discussion.

anonymous, 10-15 minutes
Open Hardware Toolchain Survey <http://www.wareium.com/home/survey>

Just to clarify, if you were one of the great people who provided feedback
on the draft you should know that several ideas were directly incorporated
into the final version (thanks!). Also, I don't want to impose, but it
would be awesome if you could fill out this final version since the content
has been altered and you also might have had new ideas since the last time.

Cheers,
Matt