[Discuss] OSHW Community survey 2012 results as one file (ODS, CSV)?

Catarina Mota catarina at openmaterials.org
Sun Mar 17 17:18:15 UTC 2013

Thanks Jarkko. I've been following your hackerspaces surveys for some
years. We're preparing a new edition of the OSHW survey - this time taking
into account the feedback we received and lessons learned last year. Would
you be willing to help us review the questionnaire? Given your experience,
we'd love you input.

Cheers,
Catarina