[Discuss] OSHW Community survey 2012 results as one file (ODS, CSV)?

Jarkko Moilanen [Ossoil] jarkko.moilanen at ossoil.com
Sat Mar 16 10:30:36 UTC 2013

Hi,

la, 2013-03-16 kello 09:26 +0200, Jarkko Moilanen [Ossoil] kirjoitti:
> la, 2013-03-16 kello 02:23 -0500, Bryan Bishop kirjoitti:
> > On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 2:13 AM, Jarkko Moilanen [Ossoil]
> > <jarkko.moilanen at ossoil.com> wrote:
> >         I was wondering if someone has the results as one big file in
> >         ODS and
> >         possibly CSV formats? If not, then I need to combine bits
> >         myself.
> >

> > http://diyhpl.us/~bryan/irc/oshwa/oshwa-survey.zip
> >

> Thank you!

Data uploaded to SSoPP and listed on one time survey data.
http://surveys.peerproduction.net/open-data/one-time-survey-data/#OSHW2012

I'll make a news post about this to SSoPP site during the day or
tomorrow.

If the survey is intended to be conducted annually, SSoPP is available
as platform to do it. We use LimeSurvey.

/J

--
--
Jarkko Moilanen