[Discuss] discuss Digest, Vol 10, Issue 38

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 00:51:57 UTC 2013

Catarina,

This Jam is incredibly awesome! I'm actually a week or two away from
launching a website based on this exact problem.

I'd like to discuss organizing a parallel event in Colorado Springs or
Denver. It's not exactly a hotbed, but there are several entities out here
already like Sparkfun. This might actually be a perfect opportunity to get
some basic organization among the open source front range community.

Good stuff. It's exciting to see everyone thinking in the same direction.
-Matt