[Discuss] discuss Digest, Vol 10, Issue 38

malcolm stanley a.malcolm.stanley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 21:43:08 UTC 2013

well, you do not print the whole menu, just the stuff you ordered,
so that immense set of options does boil down to something like this:

[image: Inline image 1]
I think what I hear you essentially suggesting is that we go through this
line by line and replace the items there with OSHWA equivalents for, say, a
Littlebits or a Makerbot?

malcolm stanley

google.voice:  215.821.6252
Cell: 267.251.9479   <------------- new