[Discuss] discuss Digest, Vol 10, Issue 38

Catarina Mota catarina at openmaterials.org
Thu Mar 7 21:35:30 UTC 2013

Nice image! That's what I was imagining. Even the short version may be hard
to print on a PCB, but as long as they're somewhere on the packaging and
product website it would be good. Not sure if this is the way to go though.
What do other people think?

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 4:33 PM, malcolm stanley <a.malcolm.stanley at gmail.com