[Discuss] discuss Digest, Vol 10, Issue 13

Alicia Gibb pip at nycresistor.com
Mon Mar 4 23:20:52 UTC 2013

We're currently looking for volunteers for these positions:
http://www.oshwa.org/2013/02/26/open-volunteer-positions/

And in case you missed the link on other threads, assist in filling out the
google doc for best practices:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CiL9nd0xPOGRkHcNnOTZdHG-niAHteOm74f9PmAHdLg/edit

Docs like this give us the best idea of what people want in the community
and what we'll base our actions around.

If you'd like to help us on writing our 1023 form to the IRS that would be
helpful too, we're not yet a non-profit organization without that.

Thanks!
Alicia