[Discuss] [DIYbio] Fwd: The institutionalization of OSHW

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 02:29:13 UTC 2012

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 9:25 PM, Tim Schmidt <timschmidt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, I'm behind a spotty 16kB/s connection in rural california.
> I'll not be doing your googling for you.

I didn't ask you to google for me, I asked you for links. Anyway, it
turns out that Josef changed his github account name, which is why all
the links are broken. thingdoc.org should be changed to redirect to
actual link.

Also, this looks like just documentation output, like HTML and TeX
markup. I don't think that's matching the features in the dot deb
format. :-(

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507