[Discuss] Open Hardware defintion and eagle files

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 14:20:04 UTC 2012

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 9:12 AM, Mike  Dupont
<jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com> wrote:
> How about a OSHW disclosure process, I felt misled and I am sure more
> will be in the future.

Sure, I feel that way about OSHW all the time. It is the worst feeling
in the world and only grows hatred and contempt for hardware
initiatives.

> lets make a range of licenses like CC has and make it clear what they mean.
> you can call OSHW v1 the core license and then add in more "freedoms"
> if you want to make it look like a feature and not a bug.

Hah, well that's one way to look at it. So
CC-proprietary-file-formats-no-files-no-documentation-actually-we-have-nothing?

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507